Data Cleanup During Downtime
Data cleanup often gets pushed to the back-burner due to lack of time and resources. If there is a silver lining amidst the corona craziness, it's that your association may find itself with some downtime that can be dedicated to data.
Join us for an impromptu roundtable to share and discuss:
- What does it mean to have "clean data"?
- Best practices for eliminating duplicate or bad data
- Prioritizing data cleanup
- Managing your data regularly
- Russ Webb - Bay Area Apartment Association
- Jenn Norman - Novi AMS
Zoom Meeting Room: https://zoom.us/j/411058173
Please note that all Novi Roundtables are listed in Eastern Time.